- READ A VARIETY OF NEWS SOURCES -
COPIES OF THESE REPORTS PROVIDED TO:
- Office of Inspector General (USDAOIG)
- Department of Commerce (DOC)
- Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS)
- Office of Export Enforcement (OEE)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Police (NIST Police)
- Department of Commerce Office of Security (DOCOS)
- Department of Commerce Office of Inspector General (DOCOIG)
- Office of Inspector General (DODOIG)
- Defense Criminal Investigative Service (DCIS)
- Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA)
- United States Pentagon Police (USPPD)
- Defense Logistics Agency Police (DLA)
- National Security Agency Police (NSA)
- Defense Intelligence Agency Police (DIA)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Police (NGA)
- Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR)
- Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction (SIGIR)
- United States Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID)
- United States Army Military Police Corps
- Department of the Army Police
- United States Army Corrections Command
- Army Counterintelligence (CI)
- United States Army Intelligence and Security Command
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS)
- United States Marine Corps Criminal Investigation Division (MC CID)
- Department of the Navy Police (civilian police)
- Marine Corps Provost Marshal's Office (military police)
- United States Marine Corps Police (civilian police)
- US Navy Master-at-arms (military police)
- Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI)
- Air Force Security Forces Center (AFSFC)
- Air Force Security Forces (military police)
- Department of the Air Force Police (civilian police)
- Department of Energy Inspector General (DOE-IG)
- Office of Inspector General (DOE-OIG)
- Office of Secure Transportation (OST)
- United States Food and Drug Administration (HHSFDA)
- Office of Criminal Investigations (OCI)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Institutes of Health Police (NIH Police)
- Office of Inspector General (HHSOIG)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- National Protection and Programs Directorate Federal Protective
- United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Enforcement Removal Operations (ERO)
- Homeland Security Investigations (HSI)
- Office of Intelligence
- Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR)
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- United States Secret Service (USSS)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Office of Law Enforcement/Federal Air Marshal Service (OLE/FAMS)
- Office of Inspection (OI)
- Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General (DHSOIG)
- Office of Inspector General (HUD/OIG)
- Protective Service Division (HUDPSD)
- Department of the Interior (USDI)
- Office of Inspector General (DOIOIG)
- Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE)
- Department of Justice (USDOJ)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Police (FBI Police)
- Office of Inspector General (DOJOIG)
- United States Marshals Service (USMS)
- Office of Inspector General (DOLOIG)
- Department of State (DoS)
- Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS) U.S. Diplomatic Security Service
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Office of Inspector General (DOTOIG)
- Department of the Treasury
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FINCEN)
- Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation Division (IRS-CI)
- Office of Inspector General (TREASOIG)
- Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA)
- Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program
- Office of Inspector General (VAOIG)
- Library of Congress, Office of Security and Emergency Preparedness
- Sergeant at Arms of the United States House of Representatives
- Sergeant at Arms of the United States Senate
- United States Capitol Police (USCP)
- Office of Inspector General
- Marshal of the United States Supreme Court United States Supreme Court
- Central Intelligence Agency Security Protective Service (CIASPS)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency Criminal Investigation
- Office of Inspector General (EPAOIG)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Office of Inspector
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Office of Inspector General (NRCOIG)
- Office of Personnel Management, Office of Inspector General (OPMOIG)
- Small Business Administration, Office of Inspector General (SBAOIG)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Office of Inspector General
- General Services Administration, Office of Inspector General (GSAOIG)
- Social Security Administration Office of Inspector General (SSAOIG)
- United States Postal Service (USPS) USPS Office of Inspector General
- United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS)
- Smithsonian Institution Office of Protection Services (SI)
- Office of the Inspector General (OIG)
- Federal Reserve Bank: Federal Reserve Police
- Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission
- Anti-corruption and Economic Malpractice Observatory
- Anti-Corruption and Governance Research Center
- Central Anticorruption Bureau
- Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau
- Corruption and Crime Commission
- Corruption Eradication Commission
- Corruption Prevention and Combating Bureau
- Direcia Generala Anticorupie
- Direcia Generala de Protecie i Anticorupie
- Global Organization of Parliamentarians Against Corruption
- Governance and Economic Management Assistance Program
- Group of States Against Corruption
- Hydrant Investigation Team, Great Britain
- Independent Commission Against Corruption
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission
- Inter-American Convention Against Corruption
- International Anti-Corruption Academy
- International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities
- Investigation Task Force Sweep
- National Accountability Bureau
- National Anti-Corruption Observatory
- National Anticorruption Directorate
- Office of Police Integrity
- Office of the Integrity Commissioner (Ontario)
- Oficina Anticorrupción
- Project On Government Oversight
- Crime and Corruption Commission
- Resource Extraction Monitoring
- Sierra Leone Anti-corruption Commission
- Sierra Leone and Congo Cobalt Mining Corruption UN Team
- Special Permanent Committee on Institutions and Transparency
- Tax Justice Network
- Transparency International
- 100Reporters, U.S.
- Canadian Association of Journalists, Canada
- Canadian Center for Investigative Journalism, Canada
- Center for Investigative Reporting, U.S.
- Center for Public Integrity, U.S.
- FairWarning, U.S.
- Food & Environment Reporting Network, U.S.
- Fund for Investigative Journalism, U.S.
- Global Investigative Journalism Network, international
- International Center for Journalists, U.S.
- International Reporting Program, University of British Columbia,
- International Reporting Project (IRP), US
- Investigative Fund, U.S.
- Investigative News Network, U.S.
- Investigative Reporters and Editors, U.S.
- Investigative Reporting Program, Univ. of California at Berkeley, U.S.
- Investigative Reporting Workshop, American University, U.S.
- Mongabay.org, U.S.
- OpenSecrets.org, U.S.
- ProPublica, U.S.
- Schuster Institute for Investigative Journalism, Brandeis University,
- Toni Stabile Center for Investigative Journalism, U.S.
- Austin Bulldog, U.S.
- Broward Bulldog, U.S.
- Centro de Periodismo Investigativo, U.S.
- City Limits, U.S.
- Connecticut Health Investigative Team, U.S.
- Florida Center for Investigative Reporting, U.S.
- I-News Network, U.S.
- Investigative Newsource, U.S.
- InvestigateWest, U.S.
- Midwest Center for Investigative Reporting, U.S.
- MinnPost, U.S.
- New England Center for Investigative Reporting, U.S.Offices
- Oklahoma Watch, U.S.
- Public Herald, U.S.
- PublicSource, U.S.
- Texas Tribune, U.S.
- Texas Watchdog, U.S.
- The Lens, U.S.
- Voice of San Diego, U.S.
- Watchdog New England, Northeastern University, U.S.
- Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism, U.S.
- WyoFile, U.S.
- And Related Investigative Entities Concerned With Corruption
Feel free to contact each entity, above, for a case status update on the
crimes documented here.
"CORRUPTION" is when an elected official takes your tax
money and puts that money in their pockets and the pockets of their
financiers while using government resources to sabotage competitors.
Help make sure those people are exposed, doxed, shamed and arrested! We