Active Tesla Fraud-Related Lawsuit Countdown Score-Card
– More Coming…
(now taking bets on which criminal defense firm Musk hires. Latham, Covington & Burling, Perkins Coie, ??? )
MHT- Vegas T
Another Tesla Investigation for fraud:
YET ANOTHER securities fraud investigation launched on Tesla. Forensic accounting investigations confirm Tesla “cooking the books”!
November 18, 2013
Wohl & Fruchter LLP is investigating potential federal securities law claims against officers and directors of Tesla Motors, Inc. (Tesla) (Nasdaq: TSLA) in connection with alleged violations by Tesla of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules governing the disclosure of financial metrics that do not comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
On October 2, 2013, Canada’s The Globe and Mail published an article questioning the economics of Tesla’s business and the quality of its earnings under GAAP. Citing research by Gradient Analytics, the article identified several accounting issues of concern, including reporting non-GAAP revenue and profit that is substantially higher than GAAP revenue and profit due to inclusion in non-GAAP revenue of Model S car sales to buyers to whom Tesla has provided guarantees that they will be able to sell their used vehicle at a particular price. According to Gradient Analytics, this accounting maneuver unrealistically assumes that Tesla “will not lose a dime on a single Model S residual value guarantee.”
Other areas of concern at Tesla cited in the article were potentially inadequate accrual of warranty expense; excluding shares Tesla could issue due to convertible debt from share counts when calculating non-GAAP earnings per share; and questionable lengthening of depreciation schedules.
These and other accounting issues prompted an analyst at Gradient Analytics to characterize Tesla as “a firm struggling to find a way to justify its current share price with increasingly complex, apples-to-oranges non-GAAP earnings computations.”
On November 5, 2013, Tesla issued a press release reporting its 3Q 2013 results. The headline of the release highlighted non-GAAP profit of $16 million even though the release later disclosed that Tesla suffered a net loss under GAAP of $38 million. Tesla also reported non-GAAP revenue of $603 million versus GAAP revenue of $431 million (by adding back revenues deferred under GAAP for cars sold with the resale value guarantee).
On November 14, 2013, Bloomberg published an article (“Are There Cockroaches Under Tesla’s Hood?”) highlighting the reference to non-GAAP profit in the headline of the release announcing Tesla’s 3Q 2013 results. The article asserts that this headline and other sections of the release violated SEC rules requiring companies to give “equal or greater prominence” to GAAP numbers when they present their financial results. In support of this assertion, the article cites a 2008 article by Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati — the law firm that helped take Tesla public – advising that “if an issuer announces GAAP and non-GAAP earnings per share in its press release, it should report the GAAP earnings per share prior to the non-GAAP earnings per share.”
Since the publication of The Globe and Mail article, as well as following media reports of battery fires in at least three Tesla cars, TSLA shares have declined over 25% from a close of $180.95/share on October 2, 2013, to a close of $135.45/share on November 15, 2013.
Another CLASS ACTION lawsuit against Tesla
Morgan & Morgan file class action lawsuit against Tesla for Fraud. This makes a record breaking number of lawsuits for fraud against Tesla, with more coming…
This movie uploaded :
The Lithium ion profiteering scam. Dump, grab the money and run.
FISKER lithium Ion batteries burst into flames at the drop of a hat. This is now well-known. Telsa and Fisker funding with tax dollars was more about funding battery company deals for their investors than anything else. Lithium Ion Batteries blow up in Boeing’s, Tesla’s and they just blow up. That is why TSA does not allow liquid on airplanes. That is why AT&T eliminated Lithium Ion in its server racks. EVERYBODY knows that lithium ion blows up and releases deadly chemicals, why is this cover-up still going on? Oh, I See: Profits and kickbacks!
Everyone was warned about this. Over 100 published reports from major universities and federally funded studies have now been sourced and posted showing that this had been guaranteed to happen by some of the top scientists in the world prior to Tesla receiving DOE money. Who owns all these battery companies? Watch for the WESTON REPORT from a major Huffington Post Journalist which links every investor in TESLA to all of their political connections and influences. Invest in Tesla and you will get tracked by numerous investigative reporters.
Tesla Fraud Lawsuit by Clancy
Tesla shares slip more on reports of third fire, other car problems
By Jerry Hirsch- LA Times
November 7, 2013
By Jerry HirschNovember 7, 2013, 8:39 a.m.
Tesla Motors shares continued to fall Thursday as the automaker confirmed a third fire in one of its high-end electric cars and a major auto reviewer pointed out problems with its Model S luxury hatchback.
The 9%, or $13.40, decline in mid-morning trading to $137.76 followed a 15% plunge in the shares Wednesday after the automaker said limited supplies of batteries were hampering sales and that it was spending heavily on research and development to design new models. Tesla shares have been on a run for most of the year, rising about 400% before this reversal.
Car shopping website Edmunds.com said its 2013 Model S was “making an ominous noise under acceleration and deceleration. It originates from the rear of the car and seems to be getting worse.”
It is a complaint that’s also starting to show up on Tesla’s owners forum, an online discussion group hosted by the automaker for drivers of its cars.
“Mine had that and it got bad at 70 mph,” said one owner, posting under the “mortgagebruce” moniker.
He said Tesla had to replace the drive unit twice to fix the problem.
Tesla also replaced the drive unit on the Edmunds car, but declined to tell the company what caused the problem. It also replaced the driver door mechanism because of another problem. The car has just less than 11,000 miles on the road.
“We’re not sure what to think about the fact that both of these repairs were completed with just one overnight stay,” said Mike Schmidt, Edmunds’ vehicle testing manager. “Maybe the dealer is really on the ball. Maybe the supply chain is short. Or maybe the parts are readily available because they’ve seen these before.”
Meanwhile, another Model S electric car caught fire Wednesday near Smyrna, Tenn., following a crash. This was the third Model S to have caught fire in the last five weeks. One burned near Seattle and another in Mexico. Both cars were in crashes and the fires injured no one.
Normally, car fires are not significant events that influence investors. There are about 150,000 annually, according to the National Fire Protection Assn. However, safety officials have been tracking fires in electric cars, as well as computers and other equipment, out of concern that the lithium-ion battery systems might be fire-prone.
Earlier this year, federal regulators grounded Boeing 787 planes for four months after batteries on two planes overheated, with one catching on fire. Boeing later ordered modifications to the jets to increase ventilation and insulation near the batteries, but the company and investigators never determined the root cause of the overheating.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reviewed the Tesla fire in Seattle and concluded it was caused by the accident rather than a vehicle defect.
Tesla said it contacted the driver of the car in Tennessee and noted he was not injured and “believes the car saved his life. Our team is on its way to Tennessee to learn more about what happened in the accident.”
“The problem is that we have three fires in six weeks,” said Karl Brauer, senior analyst at Kelley Blue Book, the car information company. “For a company with a stock price based as much or more on image than financials, those recurring headlines are highly damaging.”
The Palo Alto automaker said Tuesday it posted a loss of $38.5 million, or 32 cents per share, in the third quarter. That compares to a loss of $110.8 million, or $1.05 per share, in the same period a year earlier. Now that it is delivering cars, revenue grew to $431 million from just $50.1 million a year earlier.
A123 Lithium Ion Bankruptcy:
By Nathan Bomey, Todd Spangler and Zlati Meyer
Detroit Free Press Staff Writers
Battery maker A123 Systems’ Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing Tuesday triggered a fresh round of political criticism of the Obama administration’s alternative-energy investments.
The Waltham, Mass.-based company, which has 626 employees and 348 contract workers in three southeast Michigan locations, said auto supplier Johnson Controls had tentatively agreed to pay $125 million to purchase its automotive-related assets, including the operations in Livonia, Romulus and Ann Arbor.
Republicans immediately compared A123’s bankruptcy with the California solar panel manufacturer Solyndra, which filed for bankruptcy and liquidated last year, wiping out a $500-million loan guarantee from the U.S.
“A123’s bankruptcy is yet another failure for the president’s disastrous strategy of gambling away billions of taxpayer dollars on a strategy of government-led growth that simply does not work, ” said Andrea Saul, a spokeswoman for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
Battered by recalls, high costs and sluggish consumer adoption of electric vehicles, A123 lost $1 billion since its founding in 2001, despite substantial government support.
The U.S. Department of Energy awarded a $249-million grant to A123 in August 2009 with promises of 5,900 jobs, mostly in Michigan. The Michigan Economic Development Corp. also awarded A123 more than $125 million in a variety of tax credits, grants and incentives in 2008 and 2009. The U.S. grant and Michigan incentives drew bipartisan support when they originally were approved.
“This is what’s possible in a clean-energy economy — these folks right here, doing extraordinary work,” President Barack Obama said at the White House Rose Garden after meeting A123 employees on April 30, 2010. “This is what happens when we place our bets on American workers and American businesses.”
A123 has received $132 million of its federal grant so far. The Energy Department said Johnson Controls could be eligible for the rest of the funding, but that has yet to be determined. The federal government’s investment does not have to be repaid, according to Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
But Americans have not embraced electric vehicles that require regular recharging. In many instances, they are priced significantly higher than their gasoline-fueled counterparts. Even federal and state tax credits have not erased that price premium.
Then the lack of easy-to-find recharging stations has left many motorists worried about being left on a remote dark road without adequate power.
“It was an expansion of manufacturing plants in anticipation of customers who never arrived,” Litchfield Hills Research analyst Theodore O’Neill said.
A Johnson Controls spokeswoman declined to comment on whether the company would keep A123’s employees. Its acquisition of A123 must be approved by a U.S. Bankruptcy Court judge in Delaware. A123’s battery plants remain in production for now.
Johnson Controls has a lithium-ion battery plant in Holland, Mich.
A123, which lost $269 million in the first eight months of the year, according to bankruptcy documents, turned down an interview request.
Democrats responded that during his 2002-06 term as governor of Massachusetts, Romney also provided support to emerging technology firms and some of the investments did not pay off. Meanwhile, the Department of Energy pointed out that A123’s investment had bipartisan support from Michigan lawmakers, including incumbent Democratic Sen. Debbie Stabenow and her Republican challenger, Pete Hoekstra.
“Johnson Controls’ investment in A123 will help ensure that the U.S. remains competitive in this growing global sector,” said former Democratic Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm, who promoted battery tax incentives as a way to boost the Michigan economy.
A123’s bankruptcy filing comes two months after Chinese auto parts maker Wanxiang Group agreed to invest up to $450 million to acquire up to 80% of A123. But that deal fell apart as A123 was set to burn through $400 million in cash over the next 12 months, O’Neill said.
Instead, Johnson Controls is cherry-picking the best assets out of A123, O’Neill said.
Johnson Controls also was awarded a $299-million Energy Department grant for its lithium-ion battery plant in Holland. The company’s spokeswoman declined to comment on whether that plant would be affected by the A123 deal.
Barclays analysts said in a research note that the deal would make Johnson Controls “the dominant surviving” U.S.-based lithium battery maker.
A123 shares, which closed Monday at 24 cents, fell 75% to 6 cents on Tuesday.
Many sophisticated A123 investors have lost millions, including global conglomerate General Electric, which had invested about $70 million by 2009.
Dan Leistikow, an Energy Department spokesman, said in a blog post that the government’s investment had produced meaningful battery innovation that would live on.
In its bankruptcy petition, A123 listed total assets of $459.8 million and liabilities of $376 million.
The company’s biggest customer is California start-up Fisker Automotive, which plans to keep the contract with Johnson Controls through at least the first quarter of 2013, spokesman Roger Ormisher said.
General Motors, which picked A123 as the battery supplier for the Chevrolet Spark electric vehicle, said it would accept Johnson Controls as its new battery provider.
In, and during, the following Tesla Proposal, Tesla told Singapore, and a number of other countries, that the battery system was totally safe, even though they had filed patent documents and regulatory documents, now revealed in other articles, which stated otherwise:
Tesla Plan for International Expansion
By Teresa Bergmann, Vu Nguyen, Astrid Santiago, Sean Yang
Character + Competence = Trust
(With a tip of the hat to John McDonough at Boston Globe)
It was supposed to be the greatest initiative of an administration.
It was said to be an effort designed to be a history book legacy deliverable that the world would never forget.
It was an effort, the public is told, that the greatest minds had put the most extensive due-diligence, ever devised, into.
It was an effort that had the most money ever dedicated to any similar initiative resourced to it.
It turned out to be one of the most stunning technical and due diligence failuresin human history to-date.
OK… now guess?:
Am I talking about DOE or ACA?
Do you see a pattern here?
(Picture above- How did so much our your tax money go from here to Silicon Valley VC’s?)
Lithium ion Kills more than workers, it kills companies!
From THE VERGE, By Sean Hollister
“If you build it, they won’t necessarily come.
In 2009, the Obama administration invested $1.2 billion into US-based factories creating batteries for electric vehicles. The result was a disaster. One by one, every company that received federal funding went belly-up or admitted the money hadn’t had a real impact. For instance, LG-owned Compact Power quietly revealed that it hadn’t produced a single battery in over two years of operation, while A123 Systems’ higher-profile bankruptcy was viewed as the second coming of failed solar panel-maker Solyndra. Even with hundreds of millions of dollars of federal funding, key electric vehicle contracts went to Japanese and Korean factories instead of their American equivalents.”
DEMAND THAT STEVEN CHU AND HIS HANDLERS DISCLOSE THEIR LITHIUM ION INVESTMENTS
D. P. – LAT
MORE ON CRIMES HERE>>>
EVEN MORE ON CRIMES HERE>>>
Tesla Motors’ Reeled-In Outlook May or May Not Be a Supply …
James E. Brumley: Discovering Small Cap Stocks: Tesla Motors’ Reeled-In Outlook May or May Not Be a Supply Problem: GM, NSANY, TM, TSLA Poked and Prodded.
Did Elon Musk Mislead Fox About Problems At Tesla?
Skip to comments. Did Elon Musk Mislead Fox About Problems At Tesla? Silicon Beat ^ | September 27, 2012 | Chris O’Brian Posted on 09/29/2012 12:15:31 AM PDT by Cincinatus’ Wife
Tesla reveals serious financial problems – TheEEStory
Tesla plans to issue 5,000,000 shares in an attempt to raise $147 million. But, they have some credibility problems that may spook investors. The 5,000 model S…
Plus these articles:
- Fisker Files For Bankruptcy. Owes $1 Billion.
- Tesla SAFETY REPORT (HOT!)
- “Lithium Ion VC’s“: Say “Howdy” to the ACTUAL Illuminati!
- SENATE ETHICS COMMITTEE CALLS: “Cover-up!”
- How the Government Grant Process Can Stifle Innovation and How To Fix It!
- Jofi Joseph alias exposes Gawker Media as front for White House communications Director hits
- New study links Paul Walker crash to Tesla fires
- Model S hacked to broadcast occupants conversations to all nearby cars
- The Dianne Feinstein Investigation – Tesla’s Girlfriend
- Did White House order “no more DOE Loans to be funded” in order to protect campaign financiers other investments?
Bankrupt solar panel firm took DOE stimulus money, left a toxic mess, says report. No Not Solyndra, another one
- U.S. reports $9.7 billion loss on General Motors car bailout
- Spying Controversy Blowback, The Rebekah Brooks Trial and Dianne Feinstein
- Does the President’s Staff Just Sit Around and Lie To Him All Day Long?
- Prostitutes!!! Lot’s of them! Washington DC has more hookers/mile than anywhere.
- Omerta’: The policy of secrets
- How the White House shut down NASA to payback Musk & his VC’s
- Bundlers have Sad, Sad Realization: Secrets are not secrets anymore
- White House staff order DOE protection “at all costs” to protect image
- TESLA cars bursting into flames as batteries turn them into potential “DEATHCAR” of lithium explosive & deadly vapors, as predicted: COVER UP.
- LITHIUM ION industrial website sounds call over hidden dangers of lithium ion
- Exclusive: Obama Department of Energy Loan Application [Biff Spackle]
- Newly discovered documents show Tesla failed all reviews and was only funded because White House staff ordered DOE to fund in order to compensate Tesla investors for campaign contributions.
- DOE misdeeds screw up new DOE staff beyond belief.
- The Deloitte/Tesla Connection:
- App Authentication Flaw Creates Tesla Motors Hack Concern. Your Tesla can spy on you and drive you off the road on command.
- No attempt by new Secretary Moniz to correct the evils of the past
- CONNECTING THE DOTS AND “INCENTIVES”: FOLLOW THE MONEY
- DOE staff offer to respond to you, in writing, regarding each item on this news site
- For Sale: Deadbeat Fisker electric-car loan; Taxpayer Loss to date $139M+
- BREAKING NEWS: GOOGLE and DOE Follow-up SHOCKERS:
- Google Kickbacks
- Corruption Mapping –
- U.S. Senator: money came from “one of the most disastrously mismanaged and corrupt programs in U.S. history,”
- Energy Department Staff find that the tracks they thought they covered up were actually NOT covered up… Oops!
- Understanding Life Threatening Battery Decisions
- The Drop! HUGE NEWS BREAKING EVERY MONTH ON THIS- KEEP WATCHING
- Shallow Analysis Deems DOE Electric Vehicle Loans a Success
- Senator Charles Schumer, Consumers Union and other groups call for investigation of exploding lithium ion batteries. Same batteries as used in Tesla and Fisker.
- “Battery Swap” a smoke-screen to get rid of exploding battery pack
- GLUT OF DOE Corruption sites and reports yet no arrests: COVERUP
- BOMBSHELL NEWS: Treasury and OMB letters and documents reveal Tesla VC’s got “UNJUST REWARDS”
- Sudden new funding raise but there are lies about what it is for:
- Auto industry revenge strikes reduces value of each car by $30,000.00
- Financial advisors: Deloitte charged in Money Laundering Scheme
- Vaginal Orifice used to trick abusive rich guys into buying cars!
- Tesla “Battery” doesn’t work..
- Tesla snoops on you worse than the spy guys. Tesla cars watch and listen to you.
- EXPOSE!: Massive # of failed due diligence metrics discovered in investigations
- Forbes Rips Musk’s smoke-screen
- 9 questions for Elon Musk; Reporters embrace the “jump Musk” tactic to expose him
- Friend of staffer killed in plane crash releases insider notes
- “It’s the Real Estate, Stupid”: Are corrupt real estate deals behind Solyndra and Fisker?
- BARRON’S OUTS TESLA IN SCATHING TRUTH EXPOSE: “driving over a cliff..”
- Did California and Michigan state officials give favors only to favored campaign funding companies
- bit.ly/NXeOLG Mention this link to this newspaper and win stuff2013/06/10
- Steven Chu Reaches for the ‘Master Switch’2013/06/10
- SUCKING TOO MUCH ENERGY. The VAMPIRE Crisis!
- Chu: Expect more green energy bankruptcies2013/06/10
- Steven Chu lives in Fantasy World. Publicly states the kickback scheme that got him his Stanford job as part of his payoff was not failed2013/06/10
- ‘PLUG-IN AMERICA” is a shill organization funded by Silicon Valley VC’s and their battery companies2013/06/10
- Cornell University Says these Batteries Are Failed in Technology and Plans2013/06/10
- Taxpayers’ loss on GM bailout looks to be about $10 billion2013/06/07
- Credits fueled book-cooking?2013/06/07
- Additional criminal evidence found to be posted at: http://atvmdoe.wordpress.com/2013/06/06
- Nissan Whistleblower facing constant intimidation and attacks.2013/06/05
- Solyndra, Fisker, Tesla and Abound were criminal operations. You are not supporting “Clean Energy” by buying their products. You are supporting corruption.2013/06/05
- The problem with Elon Musk’s Women2013/06/04
- The Dark Side Of The Masterful Short Squeeze2013/06/04
- CHALLENGED TO EXPLAIN FRAUD:2013/05/30
- Beware! bubble just waiting to burst2013/05/30
- Stock Analysts See Exploding Battery Problem as Fatal2013/05/27
- Even FORBES admits Tesla is a Scam!2013/05/27
- Tesla Owner Buyers List being sold to third parties. No privacy for Tesla Owners!2013/05/23
- Did Tesla really pay back their loan? NOT ACTUALLY.. Taxpayers are STILL paying for it2013/05/23
- WE WON!! Tesla rushes to pay back U.S. Loan to Try to Halt Investigations caused by this paper and others!2013/05/21
- WHO ARE THE TESLA MEDIA SHILLS?: BUSTED!!! Opposition News Hype-mongers Reveal Themselves.2013/05/21
- How big a failure was Steven Chu’s DOE car Program?2013/05/19
- The non-special-ness 2013/05/19
- Tom’s theory..More evidence emerging…2013/05/18
- Google charged with “steering” Tesla articles to favored searches2013/05/16
- Adding up the Lies:2013/05/16
- Breaks Automotive History Record for Wasted Money, It’s Official2013/05/16
- They Lied About Profits: Business Insider2013/05/16
- You are supporting, and involved in, ORGANIZED CRIME.2013/05/10
- How to Buy a Fake Consumer Reports Positive Rating2013/05/09
- The Chart2013/05/09
- CFO refuses to disclose information in its May reporting, cracks appear…CHALLENGE2013/05/09
- Another day, another corruption failure… VPG2013/05/08
- Running the Scam2013/05/08
- How DOE staff and Public Policy Staff in Washington Were Bribed:2013/05/08
- Investigations deepen on payoffs, influence buying, favors and exchanges2013/05/07
- Hanging By A Thread2013/05/04
- How VC backers killed the new American auto industry on purpose.2013/05/02
- Detroit Electric 2013/05/01
- BRIBERY and CORRUPTION revealed to have launched and maintained some car companies.2013/05/01
- ADDITIONAL criminal evidence emerges 2013/04/30
- BREAKING NEWS: Federal Criminal Prosecutors charge Tesla, Subpeonas received by Tesla2013/04/30
- Elon Musk shamed by Audi Commercial2013/04/29
- Internal evidence shows they admit their batteries could “fry your family”!2013/04/29
- Overwhelming disdain of market corruption by billionaires follows Fisker hearing.2013/04/29
- Fun with “Wild Conjecture”!2013/04/27
- Obama Subsidized Electric Car Company Tesla Investigated for Fires
- Is Elon Musk a SOCIOPATH? Pundits weigh in
- Stock Analysts foretell Doom.2013/04/27
- Outing SHILL REPORTERS who are compensated for rigged stories 2013/04/26
- How the Cover-Ups Work:2013/04/25
- Deja Vu- WATCH2013/04/24
- FISKER SCREWS THE POOCH- …2013/04/24
- Senate Hearing Implies Organized Crime Tactics Used By DOE “Loan” “Winners”.2013/04/24
- U.S. Senate Nails Them2013/04/24
- Tesla Workers Frustrated With Tesla poor Ethics & Unsafe Factory 2013/04/23
- Selling cars? “No Way”, says Industry Expert2013/04/23
- Massive WHO-PAID-WHO tracking investigation underway2013/04/23
- Immigration Cover-up?2013/04/23
- Justine Musk On DIVORCE WARS reveals the Dirty On Elon Musk2013/04/23
- Immigration ISSUES: Still looking for Non-American Workers After TAKING U.S. Taxpayer money for a billionaire!2013/04/23
- Reddit Roasts 2013/04/23
- Faking Orders2013/04/23
- Iron Man Terminated2013/04/23
- http://lithium-ion.weebly.com exposes Fisker & Tesla Danger2013/04/23
- TESLA BUMPER STICKER2013/04/23
- TRUTH TICKET GREEN STREETERS CAMPAIGN2013/04/23
- BIG TROUBLE 2013/04/23
- Panasonic engineers GUARANTEE that battery packs will explode when wet!!!!!2012/11/01
- Caught in LIES2012/10/31
- Half of Tesla Roadsters Recalled For Rear Chassis Problems2012/10/31
- Tesla Needs Mo’ Money, Has Mo’ Problems – Automotive News2012/10/31
- Tesla hurts the environment. Tesla not telling truth about battery.
- Did Elon Musk Mislead Fox About Problems At Tesla?2012/10/31
- What Do the Financial Problems of CEO Mean For the Company2012/10/31
- The understatement: Five Problems For Tesla Motors2012/10/31
- Roadster facing ‘brick’ battery problems from bad engineering?2012/10/31
- Devastating Design Problem2012/10/31
- Tesla sued AGAIN. Fast approaching lawsuit record2012/10/31
- BLOG featured in http://atvmdoe.wordpress.com WIKI2012/10/31
- Cars could explode in flames if they get wet.2012/10/31
- Detroit Free Press busts BIG LIE!2012/09/26
- More issues are reported 2012/09/26
- “But we are just a startup car company, don’t expect us to sell anything”…except it is not what he said in his DOE application 2012/09/22
- Elon- not so nice?2012/09/21
- How many cities are claiming Tesla defrauded them?2012/07/31
- VC Kleiner Perkins being sued for sex allegations, more coming…2012/07/29
- Russian Mobsters?2012/07/29
- How did the investors bribe Congress and Federal Agencies2012/07/29
- Original Tesla Founders blog about the conspiracy that stole their company in order to turn it into a tax dollar scam2012/07/29
- Silicon Valley Expose on Elon Musk2012/07/29
- How to FACT CHECK and VALIDATE EVERY data point on this site yourself2012/07/27
- One of the worst investments in the tech market2012/07/27
- One of many ads to help hire foreigners with YOUR tax money :2012/07/18
- What are the things the media has said that this company screwed up?
- Pre-Jan. 5, 2012 Articles + (archive)